National Love Note Day - Happy Love Note Day 2019 (26 September)

One can celebrate National Love Note Day in many special ways. You can take a scented paper and a pen to start writing your love notes. Post and share your Love Note Day celebrations on social media using the hashtag #NationalLoveNoteDay. Thank you for reading the post.

Love Note Day Messages

“In this era of technology, writing a love note to someone you love is the most special thing to do…. Wishing you a very Happy Love Note Day.”
“Love Note Day reminds us that there is nothing in this world that can replace the warmth and love of a love note… Happy Love Note Day to you.”
“Let us celebrate the Love Note Day by sending a note full of love, expressing our thoughts and feelings to make it a memorable one!!!”

Short Love Messages for Girlfriend

5. I always used to wonder that do dreams come true, but now when I look at you, I know that dreams do come true!!!
6. Finding you has been the most special finding of my life because you are my life and my happiness…. Love you my darling!!!
7. With such an adorable girlfriend like you, each day of my life I feel so blessed and happy…. Love you baby.
8. I thank God, I thank life because they have given me the most special person to me…. I promise to love you forever my sweetheart.

Sweetest Love messages for Boyfriend

9. When I look into your eyes, I see my world…. I promise to always be by your side…. Love you my man.
10. With a boyfriend like you, each day of my life is special because you are with me, making it a beautiful one.
11. Every time you hug me, I skip a heartbeat…. Every time you say you love me, my heart melts…. Such is your magic!!!
12. Life has become more beautiful since the time you have arrived in it and I have started to live better with you around.

0 comments: