Happy Rose Day Quotes 2020

Happy Rose Day Quotes 2020

Can you imagine the world without roses? It won’t be the same because an important part of its beauty will be lacking. That is what my life would be without you.
Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send a rose across the distance to the person who is reading this.
I am sending red roses to my dream girl just to let you know that you are as precious to me as flowers are to bees.

Even if love is full of thorns. I would still embrace if for I know that in between those thorns, there is a rose that’s worth all the pain.
Your love is like the fragrance of Roses, it refreshes me when I am feeling weary, it comforts me when I am hurt, and it cheers me up when I am sad.
Red is for love, Yellow is for friendship, White is for peace, Pink is for gratitude, Orange is for fascination…..the whole bunch of these roses is for You. You are the love of my life. Happy Rose Day!

0 comments: